- Links mentioned on KVUE News
- Joe Biden selects Senator Kamala Harris as running mate
- Big Ten, Pac-12 postpone fall football season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Trump 'surprised' Biden picked Kamala Harris as running mate
- Viola Davis says she 'owns' her story of South Carolina house where she was born
- Washington Football Team will play home games during 2020 season without fans
- How to see one of the year's most highly-anticipated meteor showers
- The state of renters and jobs in the Austin area during the pandemic
- Austin ISD votes to offer superintendent role to Stephanie Elizalde
- Can the TWC take money from your bank account if they overpay you?
- Some COVID-19 tests costing thousands of dollars in Austin
- More than 150 school employees have tested positive for COVID-19 in Central Texas
- Does Austin's eviction moratorium cover businesses that rent apartments for short-term rentals?
- Defenders Q&A: What's the status on the second round of stimulus relief?
- Defenders: Is it enough? Visitation policy changes may provide some relief to seniors in isolation
- Defenders Q&A: Will school closures and continued remote instruction affect taxes? Coronavirus
- Defenders Q&A: Are people with lower levels of vitamin D more vulnerable to COVID-19? Defenders
- Austin still won't name senior care centers with COVID-19 despite Texas identifying facilities Defenders
- After months-long battle, Texas names nursing homes with COVID-19 cases, deaths Coronavirus
- Defenders Q&A: Are any skin problems associated with COVID-19? Coronavirus
- Some Central Texas towns see sales tax revenue growth despite COVID-19 Defenders
- Nearly 700 Austin ISD employees quarantined, 51 confirmed positive for COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Texas attorney general says State must identify nursing homes with COVID-19 Defenders
- If the TWC overpaid you, can they go into your bank account and take the money back?
- COVID-19 tests can cost thousands of dollars, depending on where you're tested
- Dozens of COVID-19 cases already reported in Central Texas school districts
- Defenders Q&A: Is free COVID-19 testing available in Pflugerville?
- Defenders Q&A: What's the status on the next round of stimulus?
- Defenders Q&A: If I've recovered from COVID-19, when can I visit my mother?
- Defenders Q&A: When will Pflugerville ISD start remote learning and on-campus instruction?
- Discrepancies between State, federal data on COVID-19 in nursing homes
- Defenders Q&A: Will school closures and continued remote instruction affect taxes?
- KVUE Defenders COVID-19 Q&A: Is there a target positivity rate for the reopening of schools?
- Defenders Q&A: Are people with lower levels of Vitamin D more vulnerable to COVID-19?
- State reveals case counts in Texas nursing homes