- Travis County admits 13,600 mail-in ballot errors, asks some to vote again
- Is there drive-thru or curbside voting in Austin?
- When do you have to surrender a mail-in ballot if you're voting in person?
- Williamson County sheriff's deputies involved in death of Javier Ambler sue for access to his autopsy report
- Texas to release school-specific COVID-19 data within weeks
- Williamson County sheriff's deputy indicted in force case for 2019 traffic stop that turned violent
- Second suspect indicted in Austin Public Library printer toner case Local News
- Some election officials rejecting mail-in ballots lack formal training Defenders
- Can I only submit my mail-in ballot at a drop box? Defenders
- Can I correct a mistake on my mail-in ballot with Wite-Out? Defenders
- What do I do with my mail-in ballot if I decide to vote in person? Vote Texas
- What it means if your voter registration status says 'suspense' Defenders
- Some Central Texas counties added early voting locations this year Defenders
- Can you register to vote in Texas with an out-of-state license but proof of address? Vote Texas