- Business owner, hotels discuss end of mask mandate; doctors urge caution
- Twitter sues Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, asks court to halt his investigation of the social media company
- List: Businesses in Austin that are still requiring masks
- Forecast: Temperatures and moisture levels on the increase for this week
- Jury selection to begin Tuesday morning in Chauvin trial unless court of appeals intervenes
- Who gets the $3,600 child tax credit in the COVID relief bill?
- Katie Couric: 'Who is the first woman to host 'Jeopardy?'
- Concrete Cowboy cancels controversial 'Mask Off Party'
- Service industry workers clash with 'Info Wars' at protest
- Reports: Supreme Court rejects final Trump election lawsuit
- Leander ISD says it removed 6 books from reading lists, drafting new policy regarding 'inappropriate' books
- PUC Commissioner Shelly Botkin resigns, leaving one member on the board
- 'Don't panic' if you haven't been able to get the second dose of the COVID vaccine, doctor says
- VERIFY: What do the CDC's updated COVID guidelines for fully vaccinated people say?