Boomtown2040 | Austin, Texas
- Transit advocates weigh in on Project Connect and what it may look like for Austin
- Leander ISD board approves 4% raise for teachers
- Austin to begin $60M water storage project
- Austin Parks and Recreation board approves Zilker Park Vision Plan after hearing from residents
- Austin Transit Partnership reveals recommendation for light rail
- New 600-acre public park coming to Whisper Valley
- Nonprofit trying to bring more affordable housing to Austin with new complex
- Cedar Park tops list of most affordable spots to live in the southern US
- Austin unemployment rate at 3.1%, according to new data
- Elgin Police Department to get new headquarters next spring
- Why has the billion-dollar Brodie Oaks Shopping Center project moved so slowly?
- Austin is now the 10th most populous US city, new census data shows
- 'When you have heavy demand, people moving in, supply is limited' | More growth means more affordability issues in Austin
- Austin's airport expects to see another record-breaking summer. So what does that mean for expansions?