- Texas This Week: State Sen. Roland Gutierrez discusses bills filed in response to Uvalde school shooting
- State Rep. Sheryl Cole files bill to prevent gun tragedies on Texas movie sets
- The Backstory: How the 'Dirty 30' changed the way Texas lawmakers do the people's business today
- Democratic lawmakers call Senate bill to limit foreigners' right to buy Texas property 'discriminatory,' 'bigoted'
- Gov. Abbott holds signing ceremony for TxDOT-U.S. military agreement
More Political Stories
- Texas State Sen. Gutierrez announces legislation filed in response to Uvalde school shooting
- Texas lawmakers, advocates hold press conference on legislative solutions to fight human trafficking
- Bill that includes largest teacher pay raise in Texas history presented at State Capitol
- Texas This Week: Patrick Svitek on Gov. Abbott and Lt. Gov Patrick's legislative priorities
- 'Texas Original' dispensary calls for loosened usage laws as medical marijuana applications open
- Texas House, Senate honor Houston Astros' World Series win
- Texas Legislature’s state budget proposals leave more than $50 billion in state funds up for grabs
- Yes, Texas has a state holiday called 'Confederate Heroes' Day'
- Gov. Abbott, Lt. Gov. Patrick take oath of office at inauguration ceremony at Texas State Capitol
- Texas bills filed to make drag shows illegal for businesses not classified as 'sexually oriented'
- Texas teacher association urges more investment into schools from state budget surplus
- Texas bills look to ban LGBTQ-related lessons, discussions until high school