- 'Look forward to a peaceful resolution.' Council members respond to anti-Semitic banner spotted again Tuesday night
- Big Tech's 'big tobacco moment': Senators take aim at TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat over kids' use
A key deadline for receiving child tax credit comes Monday Child tax credit opt out deadline is next week Child tax credit: Deadline for November 15 payment information comes next week. When is the next child tax credit payment and what's the opt-out deadline?
Judge sets final ground rules for Rittenhouse trial evidence Judge: Prosecutors can't call those Rittenhouse shot 'victims' Judge rules on Rittenhouse evidence, says attorneys can't use the word 'victims'
- Voto Latino files lawsuit challenging new Texas congressional maps
- 3D-printed neighborhood coming to Austin in 2022
- Spanx founder celebrates sale by giving employees 'first class plane tickets to anywhere' and $10,000 to spend
- Austin police seeking suspects after stabbing at Sixth Street bar
- Forecast: Strong to severe storms expected overnight into Wednesday morning
- Texas's transgender student athlete bill sparks mixed reaction
- Asthma hospitalization rate in Travis County is higher than national average, report finds
- 8 state propositions will be on the ballot this Election Day. Here's what you need to know
- Yes, you can save money by buying an airline ticket at the airport, but it depends on the airline
- 2 children dead, at least 8 injured after car 'lost control' at Kerrville drag race, authorities say