Inside Texas Politics
- Why are some prominent Republicans still silent on Texas' new abortion law?
- What will happen to Roe vs. Wade now that the Texas 'Heartbeat bill' is law?
- Texas Republican Congressman opposes Biden's budget and infrastructure plans
- Texas legislature passes election bill; breaking down the situation in Afghanistan | Inside Texas Politics
- State Sen. Carol Alvarado on her 15-hour-long filibuster: Goal was to shine 'very bright spotlight on what's taking place'
- Don Huffines: Ready to give Governor Abbott a 'retirement party'
- Former President Donald Trump speaks at CPAC in Dallas as supporters, opponents, analysts weigh his future with the GOP
- Inside Texas Politics: Tensions high over election legislation as special session gets underway
- State Sen. Jane Nelson announces she won't seek reelection
- Inside Texas Politics: Previewing the legislative special session that kicks off July 8
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas congressman continues to fight for comprehensive immigration reform
- Gov. Abbott vetoes bill that would have made it illegal to chain up dogs without drinkable water or adequate shade in Texas
- Eva Guzman, former Texas Supreme Court justice, officially starts campaign for attorney general
- Back from a victory lap in Washington, what did Texas Democrats accomplish?