- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: What to know Tuesday
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: What to know Monday
- VERIFY: When will the COVID pandemic be considered over?
- Texas governor’s emergency powers during pandemics would be curbed under bill advanced in House
- When will a COVID vaccine be available for children under 12?
- FDA expands Pfizer COVID vaccine authorization to ages 12-15
More Coronavirus news
- BioNTech to make vaccines in Singapore
- Fauci says masks could become seasonal after coronavirus pandemic
- Global flower shortage forces local flower shops to get creative on Mother's Day
- Naomi Osaka conflicted over holding the Tokyo Olympics
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: What to know Saturday
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: Vaccine doses available at the Travis County Expo Center
- What to expect from 'Vax Live' fundraiser Saturday
- Austin health officials discuss potential of moving to Stage 2, reaching herd immunity