- List: Businesses in Austin that are still requiring masks
- Concrete Cowboy cancels controversial 'Mask Off Party'
- Service industry workers clash with 'Info Wars' at protest
- 'Don't panic' if you haven't been able to get the second dose of the COVID vaccine, doctor says
- VERIFY: What do the CDC's updated COVID guidelines for fully vaccinated people say?
- Austin Public Health changing vaccine appointment process for release on Mondays
More Coronavirus news
- CDC updates guidance on vaccinated people as vaccine rollout causes mixed emotions
- Third stimulus check: Potential timeline for $1,400 direct payments
- LIST: Austin gyms announce mask requirement policies
- LIST: Here's where you can sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine waiting list in Austin
- Texas This Week: The politics behind Gov. Greg Abbott's latest executive order
- More COVID-19 vaccines wasted by Austin providers than any other Texas city, except Houston
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: What to know Sunday
- She lost two family members to COVID-19. Now, she drove to Waco in search for the vaccine.