AUSTIN, Texas — Editor's note: The video published above is about Texas' rivalry with the Oklahoma Sooners.
Texas Athletics announced on March 30 its at Longhorn Radio Network had partnered with would re-air some "Longhorns Classics" broadcasts.
According to UT, the series will kick off with one of the greatest games ever played in college football history: the 2006 Rose Bowl vs. the USC Trojans.
The current schedule, which is subject to change, will feature one game a week, airing in Austin on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. and then re-airing on Thursday at 8 p.m. and again on Saturday at 5 p.m., according to Texas Athletics.
Here is a list of the games scheduled to re-air:
- March 31 - Football: 2006 Rose Bowl – Texas vs USC
- April 7- Basketball: 2014 NCAA 1st Round – Texas vs Arizona State
- April 14 - Basketball: 2003 NCAA 2nd Round – Texas vs Purdue
- April 21 - Football: Sept. 10, 2005 – Texas vs Ohio St
- April 28 - Baseball: 2015 Big XII Championship – Texas vs Oklahoma State
- May 5 - Baseball: 2018 NCAA Super Regional – Texas vs Tennessee Tech
- May 12 - Football: 2005 Rose Bowl – Texas vs Michigan
- May 19 - Baseball: Mar. 14, 2017 – Texas vs Texas A&M
- May 26 - Baseball: 2018 NCAA Regional – Texas vs Texas A&M
- June 2 - Baseball: May 19, 2018 – Texas vs TCU
- June 9 - Football: Nov. 6, 2004 – Texas vs Oklahoma State
- June 16 - Football: Oct. 8, 2005 – Texas vs Oklahoma
- June 23 - Football: Oct. 22, 2005 – Texas vs Texas Tech
Texas Athletics also announced March 31 it will televise classic football and men’s basketball games on Longhorn Network amid the cancellation of spring sports to do COVID-19. For a full TV schedule, click here.
For more Texas Longhorns news, visit kvue.com/longhorns.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: