CLAY COUNTY, MISSOURI, Mo. — A Missouri sheriff's office put out a bit of advice for people who have warrants out for their arrest.
"If you’ve got a felony warrant for your arrest, the cops are looking for you and you pass gas so loud it gives up your hiding spot," the sheriff's office explained in a post.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office says authorities were searching for a wanted person. But, when he passed gas very loudly, local police were able to help deputies "sniff" him out.
The sheriff's office says the suspect was definitely having a "poo emoji day."
The suspect was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance. One commentor wrote, "Doesn't sound like he had much control of his 'substance' to me."
What other people are reading right now:
- Gulf of Mexico disturbance has 80-percent chance of developing, likely to move west
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he’s facing criminal charges
- 16-foot Burmese python found nesting under home in the Florida Everglades
- Man says he was kicked off Busch Gardens ride because he looked too old
- Flesh-eating bacteria suspected in Florida woman
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.