AUSTIN, Texas — Editor's note: Bryan Lopez has been found and is safe.
The Austin Police Department said missing 12-year-old Bryan Lopez has been found safe and well.
Earlier on Friday, police said Bryan was last seen at approximately 12:50 p.m. on March 20 near the southbound service road at 8230* Research Blvd. in the vicinity of a blue SUV.
Police said Bryan is five feet tall, weighs nearly 100 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark blue shirt, black shorts and red shoes, according to APD.
Police said Bryan was found shortly before 5 p.m. on Friday.
*Correction to address in APD Tweet
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING:
- Looking for shows to stream while social distancing? Here's what the team at KVUE is watching
- H-E-B, CapMetro to deliver Help-at-Home kits in Austin to elderly, disabled
- March Madness 2020: Who is the best NCAA champion of all-time? Vote in this bracket.
- Coronavirus live updates: Illinois and New York join California in ordering residents to stay home
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: Stay home if you are not feeling well
- VERIFY: Fact-checking this week's coronavirus rumors and claims
- Austin-Travis County health official says evidence of community spread COVID-19, community testing sites could be on the way
- Social distancing birthday: This family celebrated a great-grandma's 95th from her front yard