CENTRAL TEXAS -- Heavy rains on Wednesday threw a wrench in many Central Texans plans for the Fourth of July.
From causing a temporary evacuation at Willie Nelson's Fourth of July Picnic to canceling San Marcos' Summerfest, here's a rundown on what's still happening -- and what's not.
- The Austin Symphony at Vic Mathias Shores is still on:
- The City of Cedar Park will see a scaled down version of its Fourth of July celebrations:
- The City of Hutto's celebrations are still on:
- Leander's Liberty Fest is delayed, with new plans for parking and transport:
- New Braunfels fireworks display postponed to Labor Day weekend:
The events scheduled for Wednesday night in Landa Park have been canceled and postponed. Details on a specific date will be provided soon, the City said.
- Pflugerville's stadium will open at 5:30 p.m. for their Pfirecracker Pfestival:
- The Red, White and Buda festival experienced delays, but fireworks are still on:
- Round Rock's festivities are still on:
- San Marcos' Summerfest has been canceled. Fireworks will go on as planned:
- Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic is resuming after a weather evacuation: