(AUSTIN AMERICAN-STATESMAN) An empty bed does not an Airbnb make.
Or at least if you’re looking to top the short term rental site’s most “wish-listed” rentals.
After scouring users’ wish lists, Airbnb released the listing in 50 different Texas cities that has been added most frequently. According to the site, which noted the state’s “wide array” of markets, the only thing the different rentals have in common is that they all call Texas home.
That and an excellent array of throw pillows, that is. Click through pictures of a few of the most wish-listed rentals below:
- Austin: This “modern downtown loft” is located on Sixth St. and averages around $120 per night.
- San Antonio: The bungalow is within a mile of the River Walk and downtown and features more colorful decor than you could imagine.
- El Paso: A “stylish casita” that’ll cost you just around $45 a night.
- Arlington: This “beautiful home” is only available when the owner’s family is traveling and averages $450 a night.
- San Marcos: What fun is a house that isn’t built into a tree? Do not ask the owner of this two-story “barn tree house” that averages $168 a night.
- Port Aransas: This little beachfront bungalow averages $107 per night.
- Terlingua: This “adobe dome in the desert” is not kidding around when it promises “off-grid.” Around $88 a night for a truly different experience.
- Denton: Looking for a “glampin oasis”? This renovated Airstream trailer in Denton runs around $99 a night.
- Dallas: More. Treehouses. This one averages $230 a night.
You can view more of the wish-listed homes (and wish list them yourself) here.