Here are the answers to some of your questions:
Question: If people move or go around barricades to go into public parks that are closed, is that criminal trespassing, and can they be arrested?
Answer: Yes, they can. The City of Austin says it can be criminal trespassing and result in an arrest. If you see someone doing this, you can call Austin 311 to report it.
Question: Do UV light sanitizers work for COVID-19?
Answer: It's possible. But it's important to note UV light can be dangerous and cause skin damage and even cancer. Experts say it's best to use it for disinfecting surfaces and objects.
If you have a question you'd like KVUE to answer, text 512-459-9442.
- Defenders Q&A: When will DPS offices reopen for driver's license renewals?
- Defenders Q&A: Are saliva swabs as reliable as nasal COVID-19 tests?
- Defenders Q&A: Why isn't eye protection encouraged to prevent COVID-19 spread?
- Defenders Q&A: Are gyms and studios impacted by mask order for businesses?
- Defenders Q&A: When would Austin enter Stage 5 of COVID-19 levels
- Defenders Q&A: Can you intake too much carbon dioxide from wearing a mask?
- Defenders Q&A: How is it safe to go to pools amid COVID-19?
- Defenders Q&A: Can COVID-19 be spread from shoes?
- Defenders Q&A: Why haven't I gotten my stimulus check?
- Defenders Q&A: Can you get COVID-19 from takeout or delivery?
- Defenders Q&A: Do I have to return my dead father's stimulus check to the IRS?