AUSTIN, Texas — Austin FC support group Los Verdes and the Austin Justice Coalition (AJC) have teamed up to sell Black Lives Matter bandanas – donning the Austin FC green and black – with 100% of profits going to AJC.
The AJC-Los Verdes bandana costs $12 on its website. The bandana features two hands interlocked, a closed fist making up the shape of a tree (similar to Austin FC's tree logo), bats, a guitar with a neck that also looks like the Austin FC tree logo and more.
KVUE profiled the Los Verdes group earlier in July. The group sold 300 Austin FC memberships in the first day the team put them on sale.
The bandanas will be on sale until July 31, according to Los Verdes.
WATCH: Behind Austin FC's new logo
- Austin FC's stadium design to include beer hall, two-level merchandise store
- Austin FC announces Davy Arnaud as assistant coach
- 'From Asuncion to Austin': Austin FC announces first signing, Rodney Redes
- Buzz in the air: Through chants and songs, Los Verdes creating buzz for Austin FC
- Austin FC, Black Pumas team up to support Austin record stores and music venues
- Austin FC and YETI launch 'virtual food drive' for the Central Texas Food Bank until April 27