The event will be held on Saturday, Dec. 11, from 9 a.m. until noon. AHS said due to the overwhelming response it has received, the event will not be held at its current location but rather the shelter's future home, located at 7625 N. Interstate 35 (currently the location of Red Rocks Church).
AHS said pet food will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and, in order to serve as many pet owners as possible, it will be limiting the number of bags of food per household.
Here are instructions to pick up your pet food:
- Enter the Red Rocks Church parking lot at 7625 N. Interstate 35, off the frontage road next to the Hampton Inn
- Follow the signs to enter the drive-thru event, where team members will be waiting to help you
- Remain in your vehicle. AHS staff members and volunteers will provide contactless delivery of the pet food
- Exit the parking lot onto the US 183 north frontage road
If you have any questions about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-685-0118.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING:
- Three auto vs. pedestrian accidents in 24 hours over the weekend, Austin trending to deadliest year on the road
- The Track that Brady Built: Backyard track helping Olson rise through motocross ranks
- Leander resident claims winning lottery ticket, will receive $1K per week for 20 years
- 30 years ago, 4 teen girls were killed at an Austin yogurt shop. The case has left more questions than answers