AUSTIN, Texas — Does KVUE's Anavid Reyes have what it takes to style man's best friend? In this week's Take This Job, she took a shot at dog grooming.
She learned from the best at Barkin’ Creek Dog Kitchen & Spa, a family-owned and operated business that supplies healthy, affordable meals and treats for dogs.
It was a bit more difficult than expected, especially when dealing with paw pad hair trimming and obtaining the perfect puppy manicure.
Reyes' client for the day was Zoe.
Their basic bath service consisted of:
- Bath using shampoo and conditioner, K9 Competition
- Coat brush-out for up to 20 minutes
- 10-minute massage (Zoe's favorite part!)
- Blow-out with a high-velocity dryer
- Ear cleaning with an alcohol-based solution
- Teeth cleaning with an enzymatic teeth foam
Barkin' Creek Dog Kitchen and Spa is located on South Lamar Boulevard just before Barton Springs Road in South Austin.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: