Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
One of my favorite deals from the holiday season is back with a vengeance today. This sold out in a matter of hours last year, and that could easily be the case today.
Cast iron is a great tool for giving your food great flavor. It's a timeless must-have essential for any cook, kitchen or seasoned chef, and the pre-seasoned professional-grade cast iron skillet set I tested this past October with Food Network chefs is a complete winner.
Cast iron cookware is suitable for virtually any type of cooking whether it's on a stove top, in an oven or over a campfire. Cast Iron cookware also has the benefit of better heat retention. Since cast iron retains heat better than any other type of cookware, you get a perfect even sear every time.
Cast iron cooking is becoming very popular once again at the professional level (restaurants, culinary schools and cooking shows) as well as in the home kitchen.
There are few products you can buy that last from one generation to the next and today's deal checks every possible box at a price I have never seen before. Click the play button to see the deal I found in use with a professional chef.
Features of the Pur-Chef cast iron skillet set:
- Ideal for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more
- Heavy duty, timeless and safer than any type of cookware
- Factory pre-seasoning makes this easier to clean and more effective than home seasoning
- Provides superior heat retention for cooking
- Can be used in an oven, stove top, for slow cooking and even over a camp fire
- Expected to sell out extremely quickly today
- Great for baked dips, wings, pizza and other Big Game favorites
BUY IT NOW: 50 percent off top Pur-Chef three-piece cast iron skillet set with free shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.