A picture of a Wisconsin toddler alongside his brothers has won the affection of the internet as he posed with a recently-caught fish in his mouth.
Marika Daniels shared the picture on Facebook of her three sons. It has since been shared hundreds of thousands of times.
Daniels’ 18-month-old son Landon is shown alongside his brothers: 4-year-old Levi and 3-year-old Logan. The mother didn’t realize her youngest had a fish stuck in his mouth when she took the picture at a children’s museum with a fishing pond in South Dakota.
Countless other posts have also tagged Daniels.
What other people are reading right now:
- Gulf of Mexico disturbance has 80-percent chance of developing, likely to move west
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he’s facing criminal charges
- 16-foot Burmese python found nesting under home in the Florida Everglades
- Man says he was kicked off Busch Gardens ride because he looked too old
- Flesh-eating bacteria suspected in Florida woman
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.