Shana Whiteley with the Good Luck Grill said they have a great variety of good menu items to pick from.
"We're known for our chicken-fried steak, our fish and shrimp and our burgers," Whiteley said. "You ask 10 people what their favorite thing is you'll get seven different answers."
Like other restaurants in the area, they've had to close their dining room because of the coronavirus, but their grill and kitchen are going strong. The Good Luck Grill has discounted its family meals, which can definitely feed the whole family.
"Just for example, our regular catfish family pack comes with 20 filets of catfish, large french fries, large coleslaw, a dozen hush puppies, red sauce and tartar sauce. All the good stuff," Whiteley said.
There are also family packs that feature chicken and pulled pork.
MORE FOODIE FRIDAY STORIES:
- Foodie Friday: Homestyle food, more than 70 sandwiches offered at Kiefer's Café
- Enjoy the Hill Country views while dining fireside at this Austin restaurant
- Part sports bar, part high-end dining: Get best of both worlds at this Austin restaurant
- Spreading the love of cheese at Spread & Co. in Austin
- Texas siblings pair up to bring trendy Mexican food to Austin at Gabriela’s Downtown
- Gossip Shack spreads its wings in Pflugerville with its variety of flavors
- Foody Friday: Malted Grains in Liberty Hill is a hidden gem
- Start your day with a tummy full of comfort food at Monument Cafe in Georgetown