PHILADELPHIA — A large cat whose photo went viral could be heading to a forever home as soon as this week.
BeeJay or Mr. B is a 26-pound cat that took the internet by storm after the Morris Animal Shelter shared his photo and asked for help finding somebody to adopt him.
Since then, they said they have had a “tremendous outpouring of support of Mr. B,” and have narrowed the search down to a handful of possible adopters.
While his adopters have yet to be named, the shelter said they think he will be heading to a perfect home.
RELATED: Fat cat looking for a good home
The animal shelter said they were able to make shirts with Mr. B on it and sell them to help homeless animals.
What other people are reading right now:
- Drunk boater accused of crashing into another boat, causing it to sink
- 'We saw justice': McGlockton family reacts to guilty verdict in Drejka trial
- Track Tropical Storm Dorian: Spaghetti models, cone of uncertainty and more
- Golfer has to watch out for this gator on a Florida course
- Escaped inmate found by Escambia County deputies
- Family: Newlyweds killed in accident minutes after getting married
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.