AUSTIN, Texas — Friday evening, the Austin City Limits Music Festival alerted fest-goers that it was experiencing limited shuttle bus availability.
According to a tweet, the festival said guests were seeing long wait times from Zilker Park to Republic Square Park.
"We encourage fans exiting the park to utilize other methods of transportation – rideshare, Cap Metro from Lamar Blvd, Hike & Bike Trail, etc.," the tweet said.
There are many ways to get to the festival, but there will be no parking at Zilker Park or the surrounding neighborhoods. There is also bike parking available. You can ride Capital Metro buses, take a taxi or use a ride-sharing app.
We put together a full traffic guide for ACL Fest, including parking, road closures and transportation.
MORE ACL FEST COVERAGE:
- Storm system approaches Thursday night; wet weather to kick off ACL Weekend 1
- 2021 ACL Music Festival: What to know before you go
- Travis County will offer COVID-19 vaccines at ACL Fest 2021
- ACL Eats: Which Austin restaurants will have booths at ACL Fest 2021?
- A full traffic guide for ACL Festival
- Back in 2013, ACL Fest was canceled due to heavy rain
- History-making queens: ACL Fest to feature live drag artists for the first time in 2021
- 'Austin is lit' | Texas native Megan Thee Stallion commands the stage at ACL Fest 2021