The 19th Annual Austin Home & Garden Show will be held January 13-15 at The Austin Convention Center. It's the biggest show of the year where you can find everything for your home and garden in one place!
Enter for your chance to win free tickets, plus a meet & greet with Alison Victoria, star of DIY Network's Kitchen Crashers!
Builders, remodelers, kitchens, baths, gardens, landscapes, water features, pools, spas, outdoor living, interior design, home accessories, countertops, cabinets, flooring and so much more!
Check out the Make It Modular Showcase with durable, sustainable container homes! Plus lots of great things to see and do for the whole family, including seminars by the Bamboo Society of Austin, interactive kids activities and pet adoptions.
Meet Alison Victoria, star of DIY Network's Kitchen Crashers. Her appearance schedule is available at www.austinhomeandgardenshow.com
Adults 17+ - $9.50
16 & Under - Free
Seniors 65+ - $8.50*
Active Duty Military - Free (w/ ID)
*No further discounts applied to senior admission.
KVUE'S AUSTIN HOME & GARDEN SHOW TICKET GIVEAWAY
AND MEET AND GREET
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the KVUE's Austin Home & Garden Show Ticket Giveaway and Meet and Greet (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of Texas who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KVUE ("Sponsor"), TEGNA Inc., Austin Home & Garden Show and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How toEnter. The Sweepstakes will begin 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) January 9, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) January 12, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Austin Home & Garden Show official registration page on the KVUE.com and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about January 13, 2017 Two (2) Grand Prize Winners and will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) family value pack (4 tickets) to the January 13, 2017 Austin Home & Garden Show and a meet and greet with an industry celebrity at The Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701. (ARV: $200.00 per family pack). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about January 13, 2017 at the telephone number and/or email address provided on winner's entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts, or return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email notification may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 3201 Steck Ave., Austin, TX 78757 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (C.T.) and 5 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required.Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by "a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late,misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. KVUE's Austin Home & Garden Show Ticket Giveaway and Meet and Greet is sponsored by KVUE. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after January 15, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit KVUE.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), KVUE's Austin Home & Garden Show Ticket Giveaway and Meet and Greet, 3201 Steck Ave, Austin, TX 78757. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Angela Emory, 512-459-2006, or email@example.com.