Video - Austin Local News

«Back to main video page
  • Texas State bomb scare sparked by cigaretteadd to reading list  

    Posted on January 14, 2014 at 6:16 PM

    Updated Tuesday, Jan 14 at 6:16 PM

    Hundreds of residents of the College Inn residence hall evacuated Tuesday morning after a patrol officer noticed a suspicious-looking device around 2:00 a.m. Tuesday in a vehicle in a parking lot off Comanche Street.

    By HEATHER KOVAR / KVUE News and TINA SHIVELY / KVUE News
More
Share

More Austin Local News Videos

More