Video - News

«Back to main video page
  • Electric blanket sparks apartment fireadd to reading list  

    Posted on March 4, 2013 at 6:22 PM

    Updated Monday, Mar 4 at 6:41 PM

    Austin firefighters say an electric heating blanket sparked the blaze at the Western Trails Apartments in South Austin Monday morning. Investigators say a resident turned on the blanket to get ready for bed and then walked out of the room.

    By HEATHER KOVAR / KVUE News and JESSICA VESS / KVUE News
More
Share

More News Videos

More