Video - Home

«Back to main video page
  • Northwest Austin family escapes house fireadd to reading list  

    Posted on January 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM

    Updated Thursday, Jan 3 at 5:45 PM

    The fire broke out on Mandeville Circle near Anderson Mill and U.S. 183 Thursday morning. When units with the Austin Fire Department arrived on the scene, crews saw flames coming from the garage. They quickly spread to the attic.

    By JESSICA VESS / KVUE News & Photojournalists SCOTT McKENNEY & MATT OLSEN
More
Share

More Home Videos

More