Circuit of the Americas has released a list of items that will not be allowed inside the facility for the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix on Nov. 16-18.
Ticketholders, please review the list below so that you can enter the race quickly and efficiently:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Bags or parcels larger than 12X12X20 inches
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Food and Beverage (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Large, golf-type umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items
The following items will be permitted inside the circuit gates:
- Umbrellas (small, hand-held style)
- Baby strollers
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal camera equipment (e.g. digital cameras, point-and-click digital cameras or film cameras)
NOTE: All bags, purses, backpacks and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering Circuit of The Americas should prepare accordingly.
Smoking will only be allowed in authorized areas.
All security measures are subject to change without notice.