Circuit of the Americas has released a list of items that will not be allowed inside the facility for the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix on Nov. 15-17.
The following items will not be permitted inside the gates of Circuit of The Americas during major sports and entertainment events. In addition to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed to present a potential hindrance or threat may also be prohibited.
• Food, beverages, coolers, thermoses or ice chests (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed)
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Large bags or parcels
• Distribution of unauthorized material
• Glass or metal containers
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests
• Large umbrellas
• Non-collapsible chairs
• Tents or canopies
• Video cameras, audio recording devices, and tripods. No video recording allowed.
• Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
• Weapons of any kind
The following items will be permitted inside the Circuit gates.
• Umbrellas (small, hand-held style)
• Baby strollers
• Portable, collapsible chairs
• Personal camera equipment (e.g. digital cameras, point-and-click digital cameras or film cameras)
NOTE: All bags, purses, backpacks and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering Circuit of The Americas should prepare accordingly.
Smoking will only be allowed in authorized areas.