Georgetown man died from possible carbon monoxide poisoning, WilCo sheriff says

WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TEXAS - An elderly man died from possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Georgetown Sunday night.

Authorities said the man -- identified Tuesday as 64-year-old Dennis Daniel -- was found at a home near Serenada Drive.

Sheriff Chody said foul play is not suspected as of 10:15 p.m. Sunday.

© 2018 KVUE-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment