AUSTIN - Police with the University of Texas at Austin are in search of individuals who may have been photographed unknowingly on campus between noon and 1 p.m. on Oct. 25.
The University of Texas at Austin Police Department (UTPD) was notified when a man attempted to take inappropriate pictures of individuals walking near the campus’ Main Building between 12:45 p.m. and 1 p.m. on Oct. 25.
The man was arrested and given a trespass warning, according to police.
The suspect was described as a 54-year-old Hispanic man, 5-feet 10-inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He was described as wearing, “a light blue button-up shirt, Khaki pants, dark shoes, a dark cross body bag and carrying a light blue metal water bottle" during the incident, according to UTPD.
UTPD has located several unidentified individuals who were possibly affected by the incident. However, there are several individuals who have yet to be identified. Those unidentified individuals are described as follows:
- White or Hispanic woman with long dark hair wearing a long-sleeved denim shirt, white shorts with a pink floral pattern and black leather boots with black laces. This individual was carrying a gray backpack with gray stripes and a teal stripe down the center with a matching teal keychain or pouch. The backpack had a white and teal plastic water bottle in a side pocket
- White woman, approximately 5-feet 6-inches with brown and blonde hair in a ponytail. This individual was wearing a purple dress with an orange diamond pattern that stops above the knee, a navy blue knit sweater, black pointed-toe flats, eye glasses and a black watch on the left wrist. This individual was carrying a dark red Jansport backpack and a large smartphone in a gray case
- White woman, approximately 5-feet 5-inches with short, shaved dark hair. This individual was wearing a dark red chino skirt that stops above the knee, a gray, long-sleeved sweater, tan sneakers, black hosiery with a cat design and glasses on top of her head. This individual was wearing a black ‘Hot Style’ canvas backpack with a brown leather trim, multiple heart-shaped buttons featuring animated characters and four small circle-shaped buttons, one displaying the words "nerf this"
- White woman with blonde hair in a bun, wearing peach-colored sneakers, a black and white striped dress and a green backpack with a gold or yellow pattern.
- White woman with brown and blonde hair. This individual was wearing multi-colored shorts with white pom-pom edges, a gray sweatshirt and white sneakers with white shoelaces. This individual was also carrying a red and yellow ‘Marines.com’ lanyard with a red mace keychain
- White woman with brown and blonde hair who was wearing a long gray knit sweater, tan ankle booties, carrying a backpack with a leather bottom and gray triangle pattern
If you or someone you know was in the area around the time of the incident, contact Sgt. Samantha Stanford at 512-471-8523 or via email at email@example.com.
Go here for more information.
The investigation is currently ongoing.
© 2018 KVUE-TV