Six hospitalized for possible carbon monoxide exposure in east Austin

AUSTIN - Multiple people were transported to the hospital after possibly being exposed to carbon monoxide at a building, Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services said in a Tweet Tuesday.

EMS said they responded to the building in the 1400 block of East Sixth Street at 5:04 p.m. The address is located near Austin Body Works and Revelry Kitchen and Bar.

Three people were and taken to Dell Seton Medical Center, while the other three were transported to St. David's Hospital, EMS said.

No other information was immediately available.

© 2017 KVUE-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment