Residents evacuated after gas leak in Burnet

BURNET, TEXAS - Residents surrounding a gas leak in Burnet have been evacuated Thursday morning.

The City of Burnet contacted KVUE shortly before 10 a.m. about a gas leak that closed the 800 block of Pecan Street. Leslie Baugh with the city said residents in the area have been evacuated.

Crews are currently fixing the leak.

This story will update when KVUE learns more.

© 2017 KVUE-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment