Gas leak evacuates remaining students at Graham Elementary

AUSTIN - A natural gas leak at a loading dock at a northeast Austin elementary school Tuesday has evacuated the remaining students there, the Austin Fire Department said.

AFD said the gas leak happened at 11211 Tom Adams Drive on Graham Elementary School.

This story will update when more information becomes available.

© 2017 KVUE-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment