Garage catches fire in North Austin

AUSTIN - The Austin Fire Department responded to a garage fire early Sunday morning. 

The fire occurred at a home on 11406 Swearingen Drive.

According to AFD, the fire was caused by a light bulb that shorted out and fell into flammable materials.

They said the fire was quickly extinguished and the family will not need to be displaced. 

There were no injuries. 

Structural damages were estimated at $2,000. 

 

© 2017 KVUE-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment