TRAVIS COUNTY - The West Travis County Public Utility Agency (WTCPUA) has lifted a boil water notice for customers that live along and on either side of U.S. Highway 290 between Circle Drive and the Travis-Hays County line Friday. The boil water notice was initially issued Oct. 26.
The agency reported a water main break caused customers to experience a period of low pressure or a water outage.
The neighborhoods impacted by the boil water notice are listed below:
- Scenic Brook Estates Subdivision
- Ledgestone Terrace Road area
- Spring Valley Road area
- Fitzhugh Road area, Derecho Road area
- west Circle Drive area, Rockway Drive area
- Vicki/Weir Loop area and other surrounding communities.
For more information, go here.
(© 2016 KVUE)