Hutto High School evacuated after science experiment goes wrong

Hutto High School evacuated after science experiment goes wrong

Credit: John Fisher / KVUE

Hutto High School evacuated after science experiment goes wrong

Print
Email
|

by KVUE.com

kvue.com

Posted on November 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Updated Friday, Nov 30 at 4:57 PM

HUTTO, Texas -- Hutto High School was evacuated due to a science experiment gone wrong.

The Hutto Fire Department says students were moved to the stadium while fire crews checked out the safety of the classrooms Friday afternoon.

Fire officials say smoke was coming from an experiment in a science lab. No one was injured.

Print
Email
|