AUSTIN -- If you want to include your property taxes in this year's tax deduction, Monday Dec. 31 is your last chance to pay.
Property taxes aren't technically due until Jan. 31, but if you mail them or pay them online by midnight, you'll be eligible for a tax deduction.
Here are ways you can pay:
- In person at 5501 Airport (main location) by Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- In person at any satellite tax office by Monday at 5 p.m.
- Online by Monday at midnight at www.traviscountytax.org
- In the drop box at 5501 Airport Blvd. by Monday
- By mail with a U.S. Postal Service postmark from Monday
If you need a tax bill, you can download a copy at www.traviscountytax.org or call 512-854-9473.