Grease fire damages Southeast Austin strip mall

Print
Email
|

by KVUE News

kvue.com

Posted on September 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Updated Sunday, Sep 29 at 10:39 PM

AUSTIN -- Firefighters responded to reports of smoke and fire at a strip mall in Southeast Austin around 9:20 Sunday night.

According to the Austin Fire Department, a grease fire started in the kitchen of Hai Ky restaurant at 1900 E. Oltorf Street.

Firefighters contained the fire shortly after responding.

No one was injured.

The fire caused $30,000 in structure damage and $3,000 property damage.

Print
Email
|
 
Austin Local News Video
More Video