Four displaced after southeast Austin fire

Print
Email
|

by KVUE News

kvue.com

Posted on January 19, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Updated Saturday, Jan 19 at 7:09 PM

AUSTIN -- Four people have been displaced after a Friday night fire in southeast Austin.

A mobile home at 6600 Elm Creek Dr. was heavily damaged by a fire caused by a space heater.

Total damage is estimated to be $62,000. No one was hurt, but a family of four was displaced.

The Austin Fire Department says that all space heaters need space, and recommends three feet of clearance around space heaters.

Print
Email
|