AUSTIN -- A family of five has been displaced after a fire broke out in their mobile home.
It happened Tuesday morning just before 11 a.m. at 1430 Frontier Valley Drive near Montopolis and Riverside Drives in Southeast Austin.
Fire crews say the fire started in a water heater closet and is being labeled an accident.
When crews arrived on the scene just before 11 a.m., heavy fire was spreading throughout the home. Five people living inside were already out by the time crews arrived.
The fire caused $20,000 in structural damage and $10,000 in content damage.
The Red Cross is currently assisting the family in their time of need.