AUSTIN -- A man suspected to be involved in more than two dozen burglaries in the Austin area has been charged with seven burglaries that all occurred on Oct. 30.
Frank Joseph Flores Jr., 36, was arrested by Austin police in the Buda area Dec. 3. Austin police believe he and another man are involved in the burglaries.
Flores is now charged with seven burglaries in four separate locations including:
- Thundercloud Subs - W. 12th Street
- Jason's Deli - E. 41st Street
- Poke Joe's - E. 41st Street
- Firestone - 9900 block South I-35
- Amy's Ice Creams - 9900 block South I-35
- Austin Pizza - 9900 block South I-35
- MiMi's Asian Fusion - 1001 South I-35
APD is still searching for another suspect. If you have information you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at (512) 472-TIPS or APD at (512) 974-6941.