AUSTIN - Austin Fire officials say six people were displaced early Sunday morning, after a fire at an apartment complex in Northwest Austin.
The Austin Fire Department responded to the fire on Mellow Meadow Drive, west of Highway 183, just after 2 a.m.
Officials say they were able to put the flames out quickly and no injuries were reported.
Firefighters say an unattended candle caused the fire.
They say the fire resulted in about $130,000 worth of damage.
40 residents were able to reoccupy their apartments.
© 2017 KVUE-TV