AUSTIN - The Austin Police Department arrested a man Friday night they believe committed at least seven aggravated robberies in three days.
Three of the robberies were on Friday and APD is investigating a possible fourth.
On Saturday morning, APD said they arrested the man Friday night when they recognized him after pulling him over for a traffic violation. His identity has not been released.
The following is a summary of the robberies:
- 11/9/16 - 6:21 p.m. - Yari's Beauty Salon, 615 E. St. Johns St
- 11/9/16 - 6:30 p.m. - Thomas Buffet, 9710 N. Lamar Blvd
- 11/9/16 - 6:38 p.m. - Fujian Grand China Buffett
- 11/10/16 - 6:37 p.m. - Metro PCS, 614 E. St. Johns St
- 11/11/16 - 6:20 p.m. - Unidentified business, 9200 N. Lamar Blvd
- 11/11/16 - 6:54 p.m. - Unidentified business, 9717 N. Lamar Blvd
- 11/11/16 - 7:37 p.m. - Unidentified business, 1030 Norwood Park Blvd
In each robbery, the suspect approached the victim and held them at gunpoint while demanding cash. Nobody was injured in any of the robberies.
APD said the suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his mid to late 20s, approximately 5'3"-5'7" tall with a medium build, short hair and a scruffy beard.
No vehicle description is available.
© 2017 KVUE-TV