Christmas tree catches fire in South Austin home

Christmas tree catches fire in South Austin home

Christmas tree catches fire in South Austin home

Print
Email
|

by KVUE.com

kvue.com

Posted on December 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Updated Monday, Oct 14 at 3:15 AM

AUSTIN -- A South Austin home received minor damage Monday morning when several items including a plastic Christmas tree caught fire.

It happened in the 2600 block of Gwendolyn Street.

Damage was confined to the home's living room and estimated to cost $1,500.

The Austin Fire Department says the fire was caused by combustible items that were too close to a space heater.

Print
Email
|