ELROY, Texas -- The Circuit of the Americas has launched a new mobile app to help people keep track of all the activities surrounding the U.S. Grand Prix.
With the Circuit’s app, users can do the following:
- Explore the track in full 3-D, including event-related entertainment and attractions
- View and purchase tickets to upcoming motorsport and entertainment events
- Access the schedule of events
- Plan trips to Circuit of The Americas
- View frequently ask questions and the latest track news and social feeds
- Learn about the Circuit’s Green Initiative
- Use the Tour Guide to find out where to eat, drink, and play in Austin, Texas
- Find out everything you need to know about the sport of Formula 1
The app is free and available at the iTunes store. It works on iPhones, iPads and the iPod Touch. COTA is also currently developing apps to support phones and tablets with Android operating systems.