Man catches fire after applying aerosal sunscreen

Print
Email
|

by KHOU.com Staff

kvue.com

Posted on June 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM

A man’s body went up in flames while he was grilling and he believes his aerosol sunscreen is to blame.

"I came out to put on sunscreen, went to corner of the deck, sprayed it on, rubbed it on, I walked over to my grill took the holder to move bricks around and all of a sudden it went up my arm," said Brett Sigworth.

Sigworth says the bottle of Banana Boat Sport Spray Sunscreen doesn’t say anything about being flammable once it’s applied.

Banana Boat says it’s looking into the incident.

Print
Email
|
 
News Video
More Video