BODACIOUS BABY BACK RIBS
- 1 rack Spareribs or Baby Back Ribs
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Bodacious Red Soppin' Sauce
- 1 - 2 Tsbp Adams Reserve Rub or Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle ribs with Adams Rub or Crust. Pour TOTP Soppin' Sauce over them.
- Place ribs on foil lined baking sheet and cook for 11/2 hours. Brush with additional sauce if desired.
CHEF SUGGESTS: These ribs could easily be done on your gas or charcoal grill.
THAT GREEN POTATO SALAD - Prep time: 10 min. / Serves 8-10
- 1 5lb bag golden potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup That Green Sauce
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2-3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- In a larger pot of water, boil potatoes until al dente, should be a small amount of "crunch" to the potato.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Combine potatoes with remailing ingredient and chill.
- Serve chilled.
CHEF SUGGESTS: Great side dish for your next BBQ!
CHOCOLATE BERRY COBBLER - Prep time: 5 min. / Cook Time: 25 min. / Serves 6-8
- 1 bottle Robert's Reserve Cherry Pomegranate Habanero Sauce
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 1 can Oregon Red Tart Cherries, drained
- 1 package HEB Dried Wild Blueberries
- 1 box HCF Devil's Food Cake Mix
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix Robert's Reserve Cherry Pomegranate sauce together with drained can of cherries, then pour into casserole dish.
- In medium size bowl melt cream cheese and butter, once melted together pour in half of the dry cake mix.
- When thoroughly mixed together pour over cherries in casserole dish.
- Bake convered at 25 min.; uncover and back an additional 5 minutes to brown top.