AUSTIN -- The next slate of Broadway shows headed to Austin has been announced.
The 204-15 season of Broadway in Austin includes fan favorites and three Austin premieres.
"We are delighted to announce a season that offers a broad range of new, classic, and family-friendly Broadway productions," says Kathy Panoff, Texas Performing Arts Director and Associate Dean.
Here's the lineup:
- DIRTY DANCING: Nov. 11-16, 2014
- EVITA: Dec. 9-14, 2014
- ONCE: Feb. 24-March 1, 2015
- JERSEY BOYS: March 24-29, 2015
- ANNIE: April 21-26, 2015
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: Oct. 7-12, 2014
- MAMMA MIA!: Jan. 20-25, 2015
- RAIN: A TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES: Feb. 6-7, 2015
Season subscriptions are now available.
Visit BroadwayInAustin.com for more information.