This could be the best news ever for a couple looking to travel to some of the most luxurious, exotic places in the world.
The Irish Times is looking for a couple to help launch its wedding and honeymoon website. So they want a couple willing to do six months of research.
Here’s the tough part: you have to be willing to test out the most romantic and ultimate wedding and honeymoon destinations all over the world. Talk about a dream job. There are some rules.
So here are the qualifications they’re looking for:
- Couple with good communications skills. (You don’t have to be Irish to apply.)
- Be passionate about traveling.
- Appreciate good service, fine dining and luxurious surroundings.
- Have a friendly personality.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Know how to enjoy life.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Have a romantically-linked other half, who also has the above qualifications and how is willing to accompany you on your trip (in a voluntary capacity).
- Involves 6 months of travel
- You’ll get paid $27,000.
- Travel and accommodation for you and your significant other to accompany you on this ‘horrendous’ assignment.
How to apply:
To apply you will need to make an 80 second video telling why Ireland is a great destination wedding location and why you, as a couple, are perfect for the job.
Think it can’t happen to you? Remember this guy made $140,000 a year when he became the caretaker of this Australian island beating out 34,000 other applicants. Granted this job doesn't pay nearly as much but you will have company.
In case you’re curious how the others promoted themselves for the Australia opportunity check out their applications or the favorite funny moments from the interviews and check out the island’s own YouTube channel here.
If you get inspired and get selected let me know.