HEB is issuing a precautionary recall tonight for many of its HEB dips and salad dressings. An ingredient found within the products may be potentially contaminated with Salmonella. No illnesses have been reported.
The recall involves the following products:
- HEB Mexican Shrimp Cocktail UPC Code: 004122003261
- HEB Green Chile Dip UPC Code: 004122010173
- HEB 5 Layer Dip UPC Code: 004122017601
- HEB Roasted Salsa Dip UPC Code: 004122084246
- HEB New Peach Habanero Splash UPC Code: 004122020246
- HEB Texas Twist Pablano Caesar Dressing UPC Code: 004122098646
- HEB Texas Twist Chipotle Thousand Island Dressing UPC Code: 004122098644
- HEB Texas Twist Creamy Avocado Dressing UPC Code: 004122098647
- HEB Texas Twist Cilantro Cotija Dressing UPC Code: 004122098648
If you bought any of these products you can return them to the store for a full refund. Anyone with questions can also call 210-938-8357.