This week you'll find some "spook"tacular Halloween deals and more. Enjoy!
- Evergreen Farms Pumpkin Hunt - Each weekend in October. Saturdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sundays 1 - 5 p.m. Admission is free and several activities are free, but others cost $2.50 per ticket. Elgin, Texas.
- Sweet Berry Farm - Admission is free. You pay for the activities and pumpkins. Open every day except Wednesday. Marble Falls, Texas.
- Halloween Carnival and Haunted House - Metz Recreation Center. Thursday, October 13, from 5:30 - 8 p.m. 512-478-8716. Free.
- The 6th Annual Great Goblin Glow event at Lakeway City Park - Saturday, October 15, from 7 - 9 p.m. 502 Hurst Creek Road. Hot air balloons will illuminate the night sky and children from around the area are invited to trick-or-treat from the gondolas lined up along the water's edge. Come one, come all! Don't miss the sight of a lifetime! Attractions include glitter tattoo artists, balloon twisters, a carnival funhouse, caramel corn, hot dogs and snowcones. Special musical guest, The Gary Lee Cox Band, will perform onstage. Wear your costume! NO DOGS ALLOWED. Another fabulous event brought to you by the Lakeway Parks & Recreation Department and sponsored, in part by Walgreen's. Limited parking available at Ranger Field and along Hurst Creek Road. Call 512-314-7530 for more info.
- Free Sugar Skulls Workshops - Saturday, October 15, from 10:30 to noon (session 1) or from 1 - 2:30 p.m. (session 2). Also, Thursday, October 20, from 6:00 pm - 7:30 p.m. To sign up for workshops call 974-3785. Mexican American Cultural Center.
- Falling Into Health - Saturday, October 15, from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Earnest Holistic Health is hosting a free, family friendly event with the Burnet Road Farmers Market. There will be live music, mini health seminars, food and a moon walk for the kids and more.
- Pfamily Pfall Pfestival - Sunday, October 16, from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. First United Methodist Church of Pflugerville.